NetSuite Business Systems Analyst
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
IT at Pure
Pure's IT organization has over 30 employees located across the US and EMEA, with a majority of the team residing in Mountain View, CA. The IT team is a core part of Pure Storage's company-wide daily operations, but they also know how to have fun! The team gets together for off-site events, lunches, and office Nerf-Gun wars!
Yousuf Khan leads the org as the CIO, and Dave Lavelle is the IT Manager; together they have built an amazing group of people who are proud to be part of the IT team!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an internal Business Systems Analyst to manage NetSuite and related systems and dependencies. The ideal candidate should have previous experience as a NetSuite developer or System Administrator, with a proven successful track record.
- Work with Senior Application Owner to maintain and enhance the NetSuite application for internal stakeholders
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet business needs
- Manage and maintain proper system access and role definitions
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy customized fields, forms, scripts, workflows, custom records, and user roles to meet business requirements
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform
- Occasional travel as needed (less than 10%)
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in the high tech environment, preferably in the ERP application domain
- A fundamental understanding of ERP in large organizations
- Experience performing complex large scale applications deployments and employing recognized best practices
- Proven successful track record multi-tasking several projects and working in a cross-functional team envionment
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing), Other business areas such as Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment)
- Prior experience with applications such as SalesForce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards is a plus
- Background with software in an SaaS environment, financial accounting, manufacturing or supply chain management is a plus
- Ability to create business requirements documents and/or other application systems related documents
- Business Knowledge of Hardware industry is a plus
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Individual Development and Career Growth
We host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top