National Partner Marketing Manager, West
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and high energy marketer with demonstrable success in developing and executing effective marketing programs with National channel partners across North America. This role reports to the Director of Commercial and Channel Marketing and the successful candidate with work closely with the US Channel sales team, the AMS marketing team and the Global marketing team to build an integrated marketing plan collaboratively with the partner designed to generate significant demand.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and executing the joint marketing strategy with our National partners to support the overall business goals
- Developing targeted, integrated marketing campaigns with continual optimization to monitor and report on effectiveness with nominated partners
- Work with the both internal and Partner stakeholders to strategically allocate and measure the effectiveness of marketing development funds (MDF) to showcase ROI and pipeline impact
- Work hand in hand with the National partner BDMs to represent Pure Storage across the partners business
- Working closely with Sales, Channel, Alliance and Operation teams to drive accountability of channel marketing programs
- Leveraging national programs and corporate campaigns to implement them in marketing activities to drive succinct messaging
- Drive partner adoption and utilization of Pure Storage led tools and resources
What You Bring To The Team
- Strong Channel Marketing expertise
- Thorough channel marketing or channel sales background with responsibilities for multiple, multi-touch marketing initiatives
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Understanding of pipeline management
- Experience in working with Value Added Resellers and sales team
- Ability to build relationships with peers, sales, resellers and customers.
- Use expertise and creativity for innovative marketing recommendations that drive joint opportunity for Pure and our partner community
- Dedication to partner success
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
- SFDC and marketing automation platform familiarity a plus
- Requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 10+ years related experience.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-CB1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top