National Partner Manager
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The sales organization consists of over 800 employees globally. Under David Hatfield, the President of Global Sales and Marketing, there are several sales teams covering areas such as Inside Sales, Sales Operations, Americas East and West, and International Sales including EMEA and APJ.
This is a large, fast paced org that is constantly expanding parallel with Pure's company-wide growth. Sales is an exciting team that offers excellent opportunity for people seeking potential career growth.
What You Will Be Doing
Pure Storage is looking for a National Partner Manager to develop and manage the Reseller and Distributor relationships nationally.
The National Partner Manager (NPM) is responsible for the recruitment, development and management
of the business relationships with Reseller and Distributor partners nationally. The successful NPM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Pure’s product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define and execute partner sales plans.
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Distributor Channels.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-AR1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top