We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be joining Pure Storage's 2-year Rotational Marketing Program with a minimum of 2 assignments in key Marketing divisions including, but not limited to: Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Channel Marketing, Gobal Events, Creative Marketing, Field Marketing, Data Analytics and Communications.
Each rotation provides the platform to develop the Marketing competencies needed to be a successful Marketing professional through critical learning experiences and defined deliverables. As part of the team in each rotation you will participate in developing and executing strategies defined by Corporate. Upon completion of the 2-year Rotational Program, your final placement within Pure Storage’s Marketing team will be mutually determined based on your preferences, accomplishments and our business needs. The scope of work, specific to each role, will be developed by the department leadership for the Marketing Specialist to encourage year over year professional growth. The roles will include work related to:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Delivering Results
- Operations and Business Acumen
- Analytical Skills& Planning
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Retail Marketing, Design or a related field
- Base understanding of high tech industry, data center infrastructure and storage not a requirement, but helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Collaborative, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- Drive to over-achieve activity targets
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Back to top