Marketing Reporting Analyst
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll extract and dive deep into the data, assess its integrity, and deliver meaningful
insights to Marketing teams, business partners and executives across Pure.
- You’ll establish a cadence for when the data is released to support the operating
- You’ll create, manage and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting
utilizing reporting/analysis platforms (i.e. Tableau, Beckon, SFDC, Excel, etc.) to support
strategic decision making.
- You’ll identify opportunities for data quality enhancements including improving
processes and/or enriching data.
- You’ll collaborate with teams to document marketing data standards and processes as
appropriate, and audit on a regular basis
- You will be a trusted data advisor to help teams improve their data fluency and the
usage of dashboards and reports.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with 5-8 years related experience in Marketing analytics
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Salesforce
- Strong command of Tableau and Marketo
- Experience with Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics a plus
- Poise and confidence
- Ability to interface effectively with at all levels inside and outside the company, across
functions and time-zones
- Experience communicating technical content to audiences and influencing decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, critical thinking,
problem solving and analysis.
- Able to work effectively within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority
changes and multiple constituencies
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top