Marketing Programs Manager, FlashBlade Asia Pacific & Japan
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Marketing Team at Pure
We are looking for an outstanding marketing programs manager with demonstrable experience in driving integrated, multi-touch programs across Asia Pacific & Japan to create pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Asia Pacific & Japan and dotted to The Head of Programs (Americas), you will be responsible for the FlashBlade marketing program strategy and execution across the theater. You will work with the Global Integrated Marketing team and the Regional marketing teams to leverage relevant expertise to effectively drive awareness and demand across all segments of the business.
The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation and an inherent interest in all marketing technology with significant expertise in all aspects of the marketing mix.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Owns the Regional FlashBlade marketing program strategy and execution
- Be the face of the Theatre for FlashBlade to the Global Integrated Marketing Team / with the Data Analytics / AI v-Team
- Build theatre wide programs and content for execution across the theater
- Build and optimize existing online nurture streams for required products, personas, verticals
- Work with Regional Marketing and Sales teams to build-out the Pure Storage webinar channel; promote content, develop audience, drive ROI
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that integrated programs are ‘Digital First’
- Work with Channel Marketing to ensure that the theater channel are enabled to execute Pure FlashBlade campaigns
- Work with the Sales Development Manager to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustments to programs as necessary
- Works with all the regional stakeholders to ensure effectiveness across all territories
What You Bring To The Team:
- 8+ years’ experience in integrated marketing for a high-growth and emerging
technology business (experience with data analytics / AI applications and Infrastructure a plus)
- Growth hacker with ability to introduce innovative demand gen activities that have proven to be the first to market, best-in-class or exclusive in their execution
- Solid background in developing technology positioning, messaging and content
- Experience building and executing ABM and vertical marketing plans
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Extensive hands on experience with content management, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline (MBA a plus)
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. We also consider qualified individuals with criminal histories, consistent with and subject to applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top