Marketing Programs Manager, Americas Marketing
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
We are looking for a game-changer marketing program manager and growth hacker with demonstrable experience in driving integrated, multi-touch programs and demand generation activities across the Americas region that result in incremental pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Programs for the Americas you will be responsible for helping develop and execute the marketing program and direct communication strategy across the theatre. You will work closely with the Global Integrated Marketing team, Regional marketing and operations teams to leverage relevant expertise to effectively drive awareness and demand across all segments of the business.
The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation, field and product marketing foundation, with significant experience with marketing technologies and partnering closely with a dynamic sales organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Influential in developing the Theatre Marketing program and demand gen strategy – determine relative investment across key plays, launches and strategic marketing initiatives
- Be the key liaison between AMS Region to the corporate marketing, product and alliance teams to communicate regional needs and activities
- Work with Product and Integrated marketing to translate product features and functionality into customer pain points and business benefits
- Build and execute a Customer communications program
- Represent AMS Marketing on the Global product launch core team
- Build theatre wide programs and content for execution across AMS with potential global leverage
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that integrated programs are ‘Digital first’
- Work with Channel Marketing to ensure that the AMS channel are enabled to execute Pure campaigns
- Work with the Sales Development Manager to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustments to programs as necessary
- Works with all the regional stakeholders to ensure effectiveness across all territories
- Manage the AMS agency network
What You Bring To The Team
- 7+ years’ experience in integrated marketing in technology
- Growth hacker with ability to introduce innovative demand gen activities
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Extensive hands on experience with Content management, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-CB1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top