Marketing Operations Project Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Your role is to plan and manage various Marketing technology projects for the Pure Storage marketing team.
- You will be the focal point for:
- Collecting and aligning the priorities across Marketing and cross functionally with Sales.
- Develop a roadmap against the priorities mapped to business outcomes.
- Manage individual projects on the roadmap.
- Manage and evaluate vendors supporting Marketing technology and resolve performance issues.
- Provide system support for data and process changes and issues.
- Partner across Marketing and Sales Operations to dive into deep technical discussions to find root cause or map out system and data enhancements.
- Define and deliver Reporting and Analysis on user adoption, data quality alerts and impact analysis.
- Driving adoption of global marketing processes, systems and tools
What You Bring To The Team
- Business or Technical Undergraduate Degree; MBA degree is a plus
- 10+ years marketing experience in a high technology company and / or creative digital agency with a focus on B2B technology marketing
- Effective project manager with great attention to detail
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with at all levels inside and outside the company, across functions and time-zones
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing processes and systems; Strong command of Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Understanding of marketing data and regional privacy regulations
- Very good analytical skills, adept at pulling, analyzing, and communicating positive and negative results
- Proficiency with current office productivity tools, e.g. Smartsheets, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, Outlook, etc.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top