Marketing Operations Manager EMEA
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for a highly experienced Marketing Operations individual with outstanding experience in analytics, reporting and marketing automation solutions. Reporting to the VP EMEA Marketing you will be responsible for our marketing automation system, providing business reporting and have a demonstrable track record in improving marketing performance by optimizing funnel health. You will work very closely with the Global Marketing Operations team, the Regional marketing teams and the Head of EMEA Sales Operations to provide business information that accelerates the pipeline contribution from EMEA Marketing. The successful candidate will have a strong marketing operations background, an inherent interest in all marketing technology and will have worked extensively and cross-functionally across the EMEA region.
What you will be doing
- Drive strong sales, channel and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support strong lead management, improved lead quality, enhanced data quality and tools and templates.
- Manage all elements of EMEA Marketing pipeline contribution including lead scoring, lead management, campaign tracking, database health, targeting and segmentation plans and alignment with sales operations
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Drive marketing database strategy: analysing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health.
- Run regular marketing metrics reviews across the regions advising the team of where to optimise their plans
- Partner closely with Global MOPS and Finance to ensure accurate ongoing budget management within 5%.
- Act as the Centre of Excellence for our marketing technology stack in region. Currently including (not limited to) Marketo, SFDC, Lean Data, Beckon
- Contribute to the development of EMEA Programs with reporting to enable us to quickly optimize our content creation and execution requirements
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years’ experience in Marketing/Business operations in technology at an EMEA level
- Results-driven with the ability to influence at a senior level across the business.
- Extensive experience with Marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing MOPS processes to accelerate the LTO timeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline (preferred)
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top