We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
You'll be partnering with the Pure Storage Corporate Marketing team for 12 fun and exciting weeks, owning a project that will contribute to the success of Pure! Our interns work on real-world projects that will enhance business skills, support professional development and help provide a stepping-stone into a future career as a Marketing Professional.
Marketing divisions include, but are not limited to:
- Channel Marketing: Working with Channel Marketing to execute partner programs.
- Digital Marketing: You will work closely with our Digital team on our web and social media strategy.
- Communications: Be a key player in assisting with media and analyst relations activity, develop prep documents for spokespeople and executives, support WW Comms on their events (press tours, analyst days, etc.) and engage with Customers to help them tell their stories to the world.
- Marketing Operations: Generating marketing campaigns in our systems, managing the database and building emails. Providing marketing campaign reporting and analytic support for the team.
What You Bring To The Team
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree and in solid standing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Base understanding of high tech industry, data center infrastructure and storage not a requirement, but helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- Drive to over-achieve targets
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Executive Speaker Series
- Intern Networking Events
- Marketing Brown Bag Series
- Free lunches and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Back to top