Manager, Global Business Applications Go To Market
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.journey.
Global Business Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Manager of Global Business Applications GTM Management you will lead all aspects across the globe defining & developing GTM plans for the Business Applications business, such as SAP, Oracle and Microsoft. Additionally, you will work hand in hand with the regional & country teams to deploy key programs to execute our business objectives to drive revenue and pipeline impact. This essential role will have high visibility to Region/Country leadership internally and will also have regular external interaction with our key channel and GSI partners.
The following are just a few of the key business areas this role will lead:
- Establish & drive GTM strategy and plan for all Business Applications and work with country/regional sales leadership on alignment and execution
- Establish tailored channel partner and GSI programs to increase Business Applications alignment and awareness
- Drive business development efforts focusing on vertical strategies and opportunities to support sales efforts
- Work closely with other GTM team to ensure GTM efforts are aligned to best support programs globally
- Establish and lead frequent communication and collaboration to manage and track business impact and effectiveness of GTM programs
- Develop, manage and execute sales and partner enablement programs to drive Business Applications solutions knowledge and skills
What You Bring To The Team
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales Strategy and Go to Market, Channel Sales
- MBA or Masters degree preferred
- Knowledge of Business Applications – SAP, Oracle and Microsoft buyer and market
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- Strategic thinker who can execute tactically
- Strong executive leadership skills
- Strong senior leadership communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Business Applications business and market
- Excellent relationship building skills given regular partner interaction
- Great collaborator and influencer
- Positive attitude with a tenacious spirit to attack any challenge
- Likes to solve the hardest problems and have fun doing it
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our engineers in moving around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top