Internal Audit Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and motivated internal audit or assurance professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion for what they do and business process acumen to help design and brand Pure’s internal audit function.
- Support Internal Audit Director with the execution of Pure’s Internal Audit charter and oversite of Pure’s SOX Compliance.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects through technology and data analytics.
- Participate in planning and design of audit scope as well as project execution.
- Identify and assess the effect of business process changes on the control environment, identify new risk areas and assist in recommending appropriate changes to the control environment.
- Assess audit findings including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional skepticism, seeking to fully understand risks to Pure. Assist business partners with the development of remediation plans to mitigate weaknesses.
- Monitor and test internal controls over financial reporting, and evaluate and conclude on control assessments; work closely with external audit to assist in quarterly and year-end internal controls over financial reporting reliance and testing.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed to fulfill responsibilities.
- Possess an innate passion for learning and enjoys working in a fluid environment and have a good sense of humor and balance; proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude; a self-starter promoting project ownership and responsibility for actions; exhibiting project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet sudden non-routine and unstructured requests and investigations.
- Experience with and understanding of deploying data analytic audit techniques.
- 8+ years of related internal audit, internal controls or applicable assurance experience; public accounting experience a plus.
- Minimally, possess a Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, management information systems, or related field.
- CPA and/or CIA certification in active status; solid understanding of US GAAP, COSO, Auditing Standard 5 and other relevant PCAOB and SEC guidance.
- Know what it means to be accountable.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Job ID: #LI-AR1
Back to top