Integrated Marketing Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join Pure Storage! We’re seeking a smart, talented, and fun person to join our all-star marketing team.
We are looking for someone to develop and drive the implementation of integrated end-to-end marketing programs that support the key go-to market Marketing and Sales motions, delivering to specific pipeline goals. The ideal candidate should have a keen understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, building creative marketing campaigns, and data analysis. The candidate should also possess knowledge of B2B sales cycles and a solid understanding of driving engagement and lead generation through multiple media channels.
What you will be doing
- Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and coordinate the execution of global programs to drive new audience acquisition and pipeline goals.
- Align and work with key marketing and sales functions including product marketing, field marketing, corporate communications, customer marketing, alliance marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing and inside sales to develop integrated programs.
- Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc), direct mail programs (door openers, appointment setting, etc), and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Build infographics, web content, videos, animations and other innovative marketing assets to convey how Pure Storage addresses specific industry challenges in a fun and engaging way.
- Build turnkey programs to enable channel partners to drive demand.
- Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals.
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans.
- Own your budget to optimize spend across creative and content.
What you bring to the team
- Expertise in developing global campaign strategies
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Amazing project management skills
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with regions outside the US and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally 7+ years experience in this type of role previously, with a BS in Business or Marketing, MBA strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top