Integrated Marketing Manager
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Marketing Team at Pure
Want to be part of the next big thing? Join Pure Storage! We’re seeking a smart, talented, and fun person to join our all-star marketing team.
The Integrated Marketing Manager, with a focus on Account Based Marketing, will be a critical resource in designing and implementing highly targeted inbound/outbound integrated marketing campaigns to target accounts and verticals through multiple channels and in tandem with digital, field, partner and alliance marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have specific experience setting strategy and planning of a multitude of marketing programs - e.g. content marketing, digital, social, email, direct mail, events and sales enablement - to a group of strategic accounts/and or verticals in support of business goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and coordinate the execution of global programs to drive new audience acquisition and pipeline goals.
- Align and work with key marketing and sales functions including product marketing, field marketing, corporate communications, customer marketing, alliance marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing and inside sales to develop integrated programs.
- Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc), direct mail programs (door openers, appointment setting, etc), and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Build infographics, web content, videos, animations and other innovative marketing assets to convey how Pure Storage addresses specific industry challenges in a fun and engaging way.
- Build turnkey programs to enable channel partners to drive demand.
- Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide.
- Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipleline goals.
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans.
- Own your budget to optimize spend across creative and content.
What You Bring To The Team
- Expertise in developing global campaign strategies
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Solid working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape of B2B and account-targeted platforms and tools
- Amazing project management skills
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with regions outside the US and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally 5+ years experience in this type of role, with a BS in Business or Marketing.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top