Install Base Coordinator
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
The Install Base Coordinator will report to the Service Logistics Install Base Manager and will represent an integral component of the Operations team. This is a hands-on role requiring an individual willing to cover a broad range of activities, both tactical and strategic. It should also be noted that this job will be constantly evolving with an expanding scope.
Being a team player is absolutely integral to this role. In addition, a desirable candidate must be a self-starter requiring little management, with the ability to identify and address inefficiencies in the business.
- Directly enter support contracts into the CRM
- Assist in development of API’s / automation around install base creation and changes
- Manage entitlement transfers associated with field replacements, upgrades and returns
- Manage entitlements with third party logistics providers
- Assist in support contract renewals
- Develop, produce, and manage weekly install base KPI’s and metrics packages
- Perform clean-up activities related to existing install base records by researching historical records and performing analytics
- Update install base records based on feedback from Customer account executives
What You Bring To The Team
- 3-5 years in Service Logistics including third party logistics management
- ERP, CRM, and PDM experience
- Install base management
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and transaction accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Back to top