HRIS Sr. Analyst/Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The HRIS Sr. Analyst/Manager will have the overall responsibility for maintenance and enhancement of Workday HCM as well as new HR systems. This position will report to the Head of Total Rewards and HRIS, and will collaborate with IT and other HR functions.
- Lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign.
- Manage Workday HCM system configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps.
- Facilitates configuration evaluation and works to ensure consistency, efficient use of each module, and innovative use of technology.
- Manage Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance, and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Scope work, search for ways to automate manual processes, and research/assess functional capabilities of proposed project solutions.
- Gathers system requirements for complex enhancements.
- Documents system processes.
- Work with HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Conducts and/or facilitates complex system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Works with Finance, IT and Audit departments to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Leads design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience working with HR systems and analytics
- Experience with Workday required
- Solid understanding of HR business processes, data, systems and their interdependencies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience in solving problems and identifying recommended solutions
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage HR technology projects.
- Ability to document processes, interfaces and data flows
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish working relationships with team members at all levels in the organization
- Ability to effectively manage confidentiality of information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
- Ability to work in a challenging business environment demonstrating flexibility by managing numerous priorities
- Results oriented, highly motivated, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently with little or without supervision and work well in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships cross-functionally
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Back to top