HRIS Sr. Analyst/Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
The HRIS Sr. Analyst/Manager will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of Workday HCM as well as new HR systems. This position will report to the Head of Total Rewards and HRIS, and will collaborate with IT and other HR functions.
- Lead system related projects including releases, upgrades and enhancements
- Facilitate Workday HCM configuration, security and process documentation
- Manage data integrations, authentication, system stability, and security compliance
- Automate manual processes, suggest best practices, and assess functional capabilities
- Conduct complex system testing, identify discrepancies, and formulate remediation’s
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, IT and Audit teams to document, test, and resolve compliance related matters
- Lead process development to support global HR and ensure country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards
What You Will Bring to the Team
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years related experience working with HR systems and analytics
- Workday experience required
- Proven expertise in solving complex problems and identifying recommended solutions
- Experience in Project Management and prior involvement with HR technology related projects
- Background partnering with various teams and executive levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle numerous priorities and complete assignments on time
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision, and also work well within a team
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Back to top