HR Business Partner - Marketing, G&A and Operations
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
What You Will Be Doing
The role of the HR Business Partner (for Marketing, G&A and Operations) is to execute the people strategies, which support the Pure Storage business objectives and values. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building businesses and creating great places for people to work, learn and grow. This is not a generic HRBP role – it is an opportunity for an experienced HR Professional with energy and passion, to develop and implement innovative business-centric people solutions and programs.
- Provide an array of business partnering and consulting services to clients, including diagnosing and identifying interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness and culture, for client groups
- Understand the business and people priorities while collaborating with broader HR team to leverage, share, and develop products and solutions.
- Partner with, and coach, managers and leaders to support day to day requirements and to facilitate organizational and cultural change
- Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business.
- Lead the implementation of core HR programs into the business ensuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term.
- Design, develop and implement HR strategies in alignment with both business and HR functional objectives that drive employee engagement and retention
- Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive environment that enables effective employee relations.
- Where required, facilitating resolutions of Employee Relations issues as they arise and ensuring proper and complete documentation (including employee complaints, conflict resolution/mediation and investigations)
- In partnership with the L&OD Director, support planned organizational changes, which may include diagnostics, development and assessment of options, and implementation of change.
- Leading change throughout the organization. Recommending and implementing improved processes and procedures for HR programs.
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 10 years of HR experience, with direct client support and management coaching experience, including experience in a HR Business Partner capacity
- BA degree
- Prior experience with a technology company required
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, and working in an environment which requires flexibility, innovation, superb customer service skills, and organization
- A solid understanding of employment regulations
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and requires minimal supervision
- Creativity, drive and courage.
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, accountable.
- Commercial acumen; broad business understanding and skills.
- Strong relationship management skills; a skillful team player with the ability to network effectively up, down and across the business.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate. Compelling, engaging and highly inclusive manner.
- High level influencing and collaborative skills, coupled with presence and assertiveness.
- Coaching, influencing, facilitating, process development, analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident and commercial self-starter, full of ideas and energy.
- An open, non-political style
- A high level of personal integrity
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Back to top