GTM Recruiter (Marketing & Sales)
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Engage as trusted Talent Acquisition advisor to develop recruiting strategy and operational plan to a diverse set of clients across the GTM organization including Marketing and Sales
- Partner with hiring managers on seamless screening, interview panel identification, decision huddles, offer delivery strategy and inform onboarding and integration plan
- Manage the candidate experience flawlessly from first touch point to offer extension and acceptance.
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results in a high growth environment
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Partner with the business to craft engaging job descriptions that engage active and passive candidates in the “Pure Story”
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Partner with key stakeholders including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards team, Finance Business Partners, Interview Coordination team and more to ensure alignment of key internal decision points
What You Bring to the Team
- Your Talent Acquisition wizardry, relation building finesse, and a strong focus on results and relationships.
- Ability to educate, enable, and empower hiring managers and colleagues across the TA lifecycle to deliver excellence and results.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Demonstrable track record of achievement and success sourcing and hiring passive candidates in highly competitive landscape
- Familiarity with critical roles in Marketing and Sales
- Ability to articulate the Pure Storage value proposition and story to candidates
- Willingness to establish relationships by phone, video conference, and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Authoritative knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and precisely execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
No Storage? No Problem
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our engineers in moving around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top