Group Administrative Assistant
Pure Storage is a fast growing, private company in the heart of the Silicon Valley, whose world-class engineers are disrupting a $15 billion annual market (and growing) for enterprise storage. Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. With over $470 million in funding from some of the most prominent venture capitalists, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from healthcare and education to the largest websites, financial institutions and consumer brands.
Are you a planner? Do you run a tight ship? Are you an outgoing, detail oriented, and organized communicator looking to join an industry leading team? Pure is looking for you! We are hiring a department assistant to run logistics for one of our teams. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful communicator, thinks one step ahead, and keeps their cool no matter the circumstance. Attention to detail, and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required. You’ll be joining a fun and dynamic team that is growing in size, scope and geography. We value collaboration, innovation, measurable results, and learning fast. If you’re looking to build something great and to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, then come join us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage logistics for multiple VPs (i.e. schedule meetings cross functionally and across geographies, coordinate events, research a special project, whatever comes your way!)
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Liaise between other internal organizations
- Manage special projects and assignments
What You Bring To the Team
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
- The best can-do attitude around!
- Must be driven and willing to pitch in where ever needed
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Experience with Gmail/G-calendar, Excel, Marketo, Salesforce, and Concur a plus
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top