Global Support Training and Enablement Manager
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
The Support Team at Pure
Pure's Tech Support organization is lead by Colin Mead with upwards of 300 employees across 4 locations in California, Utah, Ireland and Asia. All of the support teams are continuing to grow overall; Utah is our largest 24/7 Support center with over 150 team members.
Tech Support is a key customer facing org that's recognized for providing excellent quality customer service. This team offers career advancement opportunities and they're a fun group who work hard to make Pure the best storage company!
What You Will Be Doing
Our ability to provide a differentiated customer support experience is a key pillar to the Pure Storage promise. At Pure Storage we believe a great product is only half the battle; a great support experience is just as important. If anything goes wrong, or if you just have a question about how things are supposed to work, just pick up the phone, send us an email, or log into Pure1. Our support team will make sure your questions are answered or we'll work with you to make it right.
Pure Storage is seeking an experienced Training and Knowledge manager for our Support Operations team in Mountain View, CA. In this role you will lead and scale Global training and knowledge for our support. This position is ideal for someone with prior experience building out a Global technical training and knowledge program.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working closely with the Support management team to determine business needs and drive the creation and implementation of the Training and Knowledge Management (KM) strategy/tools
- Managing functional areas of learning content creation and knowledge management along with managing the associated team members
- Leveraging innovative instructional design methods to deliver engaging, outcome driven learning experiences
- Overseeing planning and delivery of training for both external and internal audiences, utilizing a variety of delivery mechanisms, including, but not limited to, Instructor-Led, Virtual Instructor-Led and Web-Based
- Collaborating with Executive Leadership and various departments for organizing and managing learning programs and events as required
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience building a Global technical support training program and creating strategies, assessment criteria, development, and delivery of training and curricula
- 5 plus years management experience with direct reports
- Excellent customer service, a creative and positive outlook, and a genuine interest in helping to drive positive results and improvements within your organization and the Pure community
- Passion about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better
- Experience with CallidusCloud or similar LMS system
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top