FP&A Director, Sales and Finance
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
The FP&A Sr. Manager/Director of Sales Finance position is a highly visible role which will partner closely with the President of Sales, the entire staff of Sales VP's, and the Sales Operations organization, to help drive sales productivity and manage sales costs.
To be successful in this role, you must be a “roll-up your sleeves” type of professional that is eager to get deep into the details of data, dynamics, and processes, and bring back insight through efficient and smart analysis. You must also be prepared to influence and support a very demanding and fluid organization that is used to think quickly and react on their feet.
As part of this role, you will need to drive and present multiple analyses and findings of the main trends and dynamics of sales to senior executives. If you have a background in productivity, pipeline, commissions, resource allocation, among other areas within a large sales team, then this will be a good fit for you.
In addition to the above responsibilities, this role will include typical FP&A related tasks, including:
- Assist and manage planning and reporting processes including strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting financial and operational information for the sales organization
- Develop recurring reporting packages summarizing key trends and relevant analysis for the executive team
- Participate in the implementation of a corporate planning and reporting applications, and developing process improvements
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed by executive team
- Assist with the monthly P&L analysis and review process
What You Bring To the Team
- MBA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in a financial management or lead role with strong leadership capabilities and confident in decision-making
- 8-10 years’ direct experience with Financial Planning and Analysis
- Background in project management and financial modeling
- Previous experience directly supporting a sales and marketing organization
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with NetSuite, SFDC, Anaplan Planning software desired
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities and succeed under pressure
- Willingness and curiosity to take deep dives into systems and tools to maximize utilization
- Ability to partner cross functionally within the organization across all levels of management
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Back to top