Federal Account Executive - FSI
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position and sell the Pure Storage platform into large FSI accounts
- Create and execute account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to accurately forecast and close business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Developing and presenting comprehensive proposals to customers, articulating the business outcomes and benefits to be realized with the Pure Storage platform.
- You will always be earning the right to be our customers & partners first choice.
What You Bring to The Team
- Extensive experience selling to and through Federal Systems Integrators
- A passion for customer success; through the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on post-sales customer success and satisfaction.
- Experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position, market and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- A competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN and NAS, for current and next-generation business applications, predominantly on customer premise with cloud storage understanding.
- An understanding of the overall Data Centre Architecture including Fabric, Network, Virtual Server and virtual desktop environments, databases and disaster recovery.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 7 years of selling experience.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top