Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For four straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
What You Will Be Doing
Leading the development of Pure’s internal Executive Recruitment practice at a standard comparable to the world’s leading retained search firms. Higher for those with even greater ambition! And, of course, fulfilling our most critical leadership hiring needs.
- Defining Pure Storage’s executive recruitment practices, standards, processes (stakeholder management, candidate engagement, interviewer prep, interview and eval practices, offer presentation, etc.).
- Partnering with executives, HR leaders and Talent Acquisition leader to determine the current and future executive hiring needs, which will include hiring and pipelining directly for critical leadership hires
- Maintaining and executing against a rolling 12+ month plan of hiring and succession planning for Exec roles and providing visibility into external succession potentials as part of planned Talent Reviews
- Developing and executing strategic sourcing strategies involving highly relevant target companies and prospects, candidate generation and nurturing strategies; goal is to build a robust and always-on pipeline of leadership talent
What You Bring To the Team
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 12 years of relevant, progressive experience
- Advanced business acumen and business-centric problem solving skills
- Proven success in strong relationship management with senior hiring managers and talented professionals
- Ability to understand and articulate stakeholder requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful talent decision
- Understanding of executive compensation, compensation issues and the ability to analyze compensation packages
- Strong process management (candidate nurturing, interview & selection, etc)
- As well as exceptional communications skills and excellent relationship management ability you will have strong capability in the following areas: Strategic Insight, Influencing for Impact, Judgment, Cross Boundary Collaboration, Negotiation, Systems Thinking approach and meticulous attention to detail.
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred
- Proficiency in TA/HR management systems eg Workday, Greenhouse, Exactly etc
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top