Executive Briefing Center Coordinator
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an Executive Briefing Center Coordinator for a 6-month contract with the potential for it to go permanent. This person is responsible for general administrative support of the Briefing Program team and visiting customers. The Executive Briefing Center is an integral part of our Marketing and Sales organizations and provides customers with the opportunity to learn more about Pure Storage and its product offerings.
- Provide concierge-style service to all customers; meet and greet customers as they arrive at reception and escort them to the EBC and to their briefing room
- Provide logistical support for customers and account teams including dining, transportation, lodging, entertainment
- Ensure the briefing room is properly maintained, which includes setup and post meeting clean up
- Manage vendor relationships with catering, hotels, transportation, gifts
- Serve as point of contact for security, facilities, reception desk team and A/V
- Generate quarterly reports on briefing metrics and measures
- Handle the distribution and collection of briefing feedback forms, including entering feedback data into the briefing management system and providing results to the account team
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS Degree with 2-3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing demands and changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top