Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for delivering programs aimed at Enterprise sales audiences (Fortune 1000) in the North East.
- Develop field marketing programs or tools that help acquire new customers, and retain and grow existing customers.
- Execute marketing programs designed to meet sales objectives including events, communication tools, demand generation, account intelligence and contact acquisition.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and represent enterprise marketing with territory sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and target account planning sessions.
- Work with the channel sales team and marketing teams to understand best partner sales opportunities, develop marketing programs to drive business and increase partner engagement in territory.
- Collaborate with other Field Marketing Manager for territory coverage.
- Inform regional demand generation planning process with deep expertise of customer targets, sales strategy and pipeline to ensure greatest possible success of programs. Ensure that target customers are top of mind in all regional marketing activities.
- Build, earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Field Sales, Pre-sales, Inside Sales and leadership teams to support their goals, increase engagement with marketing and drive program support.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in field/regional marketing, demand generation, and/or high-technology companies/products
- Comfortable in fast growth agile environment – and be able to constantly straddle between strategy and execution as needed
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels to grow business
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, problem solving and has a bias for action
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Proven success developing business, marketing planning/analysis, opportunity identification and optimizing marketing investment
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Travel to meet with sales leaders, attend events and support the sales team will be expected
- With exposure to multiple teams, this is a high-profile and matrixed role. Candidates need to be strategic thinkers, hands on, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have experience in technology field marketing working with sales teams on a continual basis.
- Familiarity with SFDC and Marketo preferred
- IT or network marketing experience preferred
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
job id- #LI-CA1
Back to top