EMEA Virtualisation Solution Architect
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
This role requires a combination of skills with Virtual environments, working with some of the most exciting, challenging and large-scale systems in Europe to drive the innovation and efficiency agenda with both existing and new customers. This includes acting as a trusted advisor to customers in use of best practices, scaling, tuning and troubleshooting of all things virtual, as well as providing guidance and feedback to Pure engineering and global product teams on future enhancements of our technology to help drive even larger gains in the technology. The second key aspect of the role is in engagement with the wider 'V' user community to build Pure’s capability and help shape the future direction of our product line with a hugely diverse user base from hedge funds to oil exploration to F1 racing teams. This also involves travelling to conferences, expos etc to present and represent Pure where there is interest from a particular technology vertical.
- Be a Virtualisation Subject Matter Expert for Pure EMEA
- Build the Pure brand in the product vertical through a range of channels
- Enhance the Pure technology stack to improve efficiency, performance, agility with the product
- Work closely with PM, Marketing, Engineering, CSG and global SA team to build the product capability with Pure technology
- Train internal SE community (incl. partners) to enhance their skills and knowledge with the product - the ‘why Pure’ message
- Present the Pure capability at industry vertical and product specific events
- Build (or enhance) social media presence to increase Pure mindshare with the product user base
- Create written collateral to build a repository of high quality research and consumer material for Pure with the product
What You Bring To The Team
- In-depth product experience from a user perspective, ideally at enterprise scale
- Strong consultancy/soft skills for customer engagements, 1:1 and 1:many presentations, creation of high-quality written documentation and presentation material; blog presence a plus rather than a requirement
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, automation, performance analysis of the product vertical
- Software development skills in Python, PowerShell, O/S utilities a plus
- Travel 50% of role to vertical events, EMEA customers & prospects, engineering teams in California
- Global perspective is important, including requirement gathering and adopting pan-theatre working practices
- Multi-lingual in European or Eastern languages a strong plus
- Candidates from enterprise end-users with experience of managing /'owning' large virtual environments are particularly encouraged to apply.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Back to top