EMEA Senior Partner Marketing Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for a creative, high energy partner marketing leader that will effectively develop and administer joint marketing plans with technology partners, global system integrators, service providers and channel partners (including distribution partners) across our EMEA geography. As the Senior Partner Marketing Manager, this role the VP EMEA Marketing, and has a dotted line into the VP Global Partner Marketing. This person acts as the liaison between all global partner strategy and plans and our partners in the EMEA region. Key to this position is an understanding of channel partner marketing, service provider marketing, technology partner marketing, demand marketing, field marketing, product and solution marketing and awareness building. Success of partner marketing activities is based on a variety of metrics such as marketing leads, sales leads, partner engagement metrics, joint pipeline development, and partner-influenced revenue.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drives strategic marketing management of pan-regional partners; develops joint go-to-market plan with partner counterparts and coordinates regional activity with field marketing managers; Represents Pure with counterparts and executives in partner meetings
- Drives pan-regional partner marketing programs, such as EMEA-wide partner roadshows, incentives, etc.
- Proactively represents EMEA partner priorities (channel partners including distribution partners, strategic technology partners, GSI partners, etc.) with Pure Storage global teams including product marketing, campaign marketing, web team, global channel marketing and global alliance marketing
- Ensures global marketing campaign development is in alignment with EMEA partner interest and opportunity; responsible for taking global campaign material and creating a kit for partners in region that can be easily executed
- Responsible for pan-regional channel partner enablement program and strategy (for example EMEA-wide training roadshows); Collaborates with EMEA field marketing team to ensure regional execution
- Drives co-development of joint strategic alliance partner go-to-market with APJ counterpart and Pure Storage global alliance marketing leader, including the execution of those plans in collaboration with both company’s field marketing teams and channel partners
- Responsible for all communications to partners across EMEA; Addresses sensitivities and priorities for regionals partners, in most cases a global version is developed first and needs to be adjusted and coordinated alongside activities occurring in the region
- Garners partner support for major Pure Storage announcements; Supports PR and analyst activity with top EMEA partners
- Responsible for the management of EMEA’s MDF platform and coordination of funding with field marketing managers
- Co-develops success metrics and associated dashboards for reporting
- Coordinates and maximizes partner involvement for Pure Storage events and industry events where Pure Storage is participating.
- Participates as a virtual team member on the EMEA field marketing team and EMEA partner sales team; is a dotted line report to the VP Marketing of EMEA
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ yrs experience in an enterprise marketing role within the tech industry, with both channel and technology partner marketing experience
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Track record of working with sales, channel partners, customers, field/global marketing, and analysts
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Executes with urgency
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top