EC Analyst (contract-to-hire)
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain the BOM within PDM tool (Arena) and ERP (NetSuite
- Receive new part number requests and manage creation within PDM
- Create, execute, and manage engineering changes, manufacturing changes, deviations, and quality requests, maintaining a high standard of process and data integrity
- Govern and control change orders and related documentation to meet customer and internal quality standards
- Develop, document, enforce, and measure existing and next generation PLM processes
- Support new product introductions and sustaining activities, including escalations and critical quarter end activities
- Administer, test, and drive improvements to PDM and ERP systems
- Multi-task multiple projects and participate in cross-functional teams
- Hold weekly CCB meetings to review pending ECO/MCO/Deviation efforts
What You Bring To The Team
- 6+ years as an EC Analyst or Document Control or Configuration Analyst professional
- Background working in the data storage or high tech industry HW product knowledge
- Prior experience working at a large OEM and EMS corporation is a plus
- Experience working with Arena PDM & Netsuite ERP systems are a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, process savvy, and customer focused yet flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Knowledge of New Product Introduction and Product Life Cycle Management processes
- Ability to collaborate in an ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Experience working cross-functionally with a high level of teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to operate in a fast paced changing business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Back to top