Duty Manager, Customer Support (Second Shift)
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Our ability to provide a differentiated customer support experience is a key pillar to the Pure Storage promise. At Pure Storage we believe a great product is only half the battle; a great support experience is just as important. If anything goes wrong, or if you just have a question about how things are supposed to work, just pick up the phone, send us an email, or log into Pure1. Our support team will make sure your questions are answered or we'll work with you to make it right.
We’re looking for an experienced Duty Manager to act as the technical and management liaison between our customers and our Support resources. The Duty Manager will interact with Technical Support, Engineering Escalations, as well as other corporate resources including Sales.
You will be the primary point of contact within Pure for both pre and post-sales escalation issues. You will be responsible for facilitating communication with our customers, partners, and our sales offices. Primary responsibilities will be responding to escalations during your shift hours, tracking and communicating all regional escalations, driving issues through to resolution, identifying trends, root cause analysis, and implementing preventive and corrective actions. You will regularly interact with senior members of the Global Support Management Team, as well as with senior members of the Sales and Engineering teams.
What You Bring to the Team
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer support management role
- Knowledge of enterprise storage, networking, and applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and communicate with major accounts at all levels
- Proven ability to drive issues to resolution
- Experience working with and supporting Fortune 500 companies
- Motivated by the challenges and rewards of a dynamic, fast-moving company
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Prefer environments valuing individual initiative
- Experience with wide area networks, virtualization and storage applications, and security products is a plus
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Extraordinary medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
- Company ski trips, boat parties, BBQs, happy hours, game nights... just to name a few!
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Back to top