Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEA
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of the EMEA Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for managing a number of web projects including development site maintenance, localisation and all manner of web creativity and deliverables.
We will assist the successful candidate to be proficient in the digital tools we use and how they are implemented at Pure Storage. The tools Pure Storage have integrated into their digital marketecture are all industry standard digital applications such as AEM and the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo and SFDC etc. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proficiency in working with the digital tools that they will be working with on a day to day basis.
We are looking for someone who is has a proficient digital marketing experience and is looking to rapidly develop and expand their digital skills in a fast paced and dynamic B2B environment that is in some ways operates similar to that of a B2C.
- Manage the updates of our international sites across all the local EMEA and LatAm websites.
- Manage the digital translation process and assist with international site content.
- Corrects production issues and ensure customer facing content websites are working as expected
- Provide insight into UX & identify where improvement in UX will increase conversions.
- Work with analytics team to analyse problems & design solutions to meet their needs.
- Maintain reporting and automated reporting support FMM’s reporting needs.
- Maintain, and critique dashboards and reports.
- Ensure high level of accuracy and quality in all efforts.
- Identify defects using analytics tools and tracking their completion.
- Support campaign tracking process with Mops team.
- Participates in efforts with team members and subject matter experts to define, organize, develop and maintain web content pages and sites
- Develops working knowledge of enterprise web technologies, tools, processes and design standards to guide business partners and web specialists in the development of web content and site design
Items to note
- Responsibilities may vary
- May require irregular work hours and travel outside normal business hours
- Job may require travel and/or driving to other office locations, seminars, conferences, and/or vendor agency locations
- Will perform work across multiple geographic locations
This opening is for the EMEA digital team working for Pure Storage EMEA marketing team. The team partners closely with other web teams around the globe to manage and update content on our Pure Storage public facing websites. This role involves partnering closely with various teams in the creation and maintenance of our Pure Storage web pages using traditional web development tools.
The team works in a fast-paced dynamic environment and this role requires the ability to multi-task, including the capability to organise work, meet deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and handle a fluctuating workload while ensuring a high level of quality and service to our business partners and customers.
Experience working in a web development environment, digital/technical knowledge, and strong collaboration and organisational skills are critical in this role. In addition, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills/characteristics:
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-directed in the work.
- Ability to work with and balance multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with business partners at multiple locations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Self starter with a good knowledge of marketing technologies, reporting and UX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with international experience.
- Strong team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations & IT.
- Stellar attention to detail with strong organisational skills, and comfort working in a dynamic, fast paced team.
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics or related fields preferred.
- 2 years working experience in analytics
- Proficiency in digital analytics.
Pure Storage Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the centre of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible holidays - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Regular team-building and social events
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top