Digital Community Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
Do you love customer advocacy and social communities? Pure Storage has a hyper-passionate customer base, and we are looking for someone just as enthusiastic to engage with our customers, online and off.
You will join the Social Media team, and will be responsible for owning the Pure Storage User Groups and driving our Customer Advocacy program. Use strategic thinking to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer/prospect experience through our communities.
You should be a creative marketer with a strong passion for customers and harnessing their stories. You should also be comfortable leveraging your analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
You will be responsible for ensuring strong integration across channels, resulting in a cohesive digital experience and optimized social media presence that extends beyond social media platforms into other channels.
- Own and drive Pure’s customer advocacy program, achieving success metrics such as engagement, referrals, and new advocates.
- Develop campaigns based on an established content calendar. Write and publish weekly challenges. Monitor and respond to daily engagements for customers.
- Foster an active and vibrant community of Pure Storage customers both online and offline. Build rapport with customers and prospects throughout the relationship lifecycle to increase engagement, referrals, and potential future sales opportunities.
- Own the Pure Storage User Groups program. Consolidate, manage, and own User Groups for all social channels. Work with FMMs and SEs for promoting events for registration on social media.
- Partner with Pure’s Support Community to integrate advocacy and User Group content. Train customers and Pure Storage staff on how to participate and engage in the community.
- Monitor and measure the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Track KPIs related to goals such as engagement, awareness, and growth across all owned channels/tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (with emphasis on communications, marketing, or business) or equivalent experience
- At least three years experience
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Proven ability to lead teams cross-functionally to deliver tangible results
- Strong analytical skills
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top