Digital Community Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the ‘Technical Blogs’ section, including editorial calendar, list of topics/tags, RSS feed, author list, blog syndication etc.
- Works with Social Media to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels.
- Gamification- create and manage a structure around monthly/yearly/overall awards, point system, badges, tracking, fraud detection etc.
- Communicates and promotes new community features or procedures to members and staff.
- Advertising on the platform: work with partners and internal teams to display relevant ads (create a new revenue stream)
- Promotes and evangelizes community activities internally.
- MODERATION/MONITORING & RESPONDING:
- Monitors discussions, responds in a timely fashion where appropriate (or ensures relevant responders are “nudged” to respond)
- Maintains a Responders List of members and/or staff who can be reached quickly to respond to specific questions.
- Networks with community members and identifies Community Champions.
- Develops and maintains community training resources, guidelines, and policies.
- Trains other staff on how to participate and engage in the community.
- Trains and empowers Community Champions to participate on a more significant engagement level.
- Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for stakeholders
- Tracks KPIs related to Social CRM goals such as recruitment, retention or outreach goals.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Back to top