Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Digital Marketing Team
The Pure Storage Digital Marketing team is focused on delivering world-class, dynamic, and intelligent online experiences that engage and delight our prospects, customers, partners, and employees globally. The team is focused on optimizing every digital touchpoint and conversion trigger to grow revenue, shift to new sales models, and expand into new markets globally. The team is responsible for global paid and organic search, paid media, social media marketing, purestorage.com and the digital analytics that ties it all together.
What You Will Be Doing
Pure Storage is seeking a highly-motivated Digital Analyst to help drive revenue via data initiatives. You will have an opportunity to be a digital analytics thought-leader looking for insights, challenging assumptions and identifying new opportunities for growth. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strategic insights and high-quality deliverables. This role will be responsible for analyzing all digital information from marketing to sales in order to profile the behaviors of all online visitors, including supporting the testing of new experiences.
This person will be a curious and independent thinker who is passionate about data, analysis and insight. Daily activities include generating dashboards by data-stitching across multiple data platforms, collaborating with digital analytic cohorts to help form business decisions, and ensuring governance of data used in many digital initiatives.
- Consult regularly with internal clients on understanding reporting needs including Content, Demand Generation, Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing, Events, Data Science and IT
- Lead development of data visualizations and KPI dashboards
- Support Quarterly Business Reviews, pulling data from Web, Marketing Sales and Operations to track performance against KPIs and forecast pipeline
- Interface with IT and data science teams on moving large amounts of digital data to a central repository and vice-versa
- Work with demand generation teams and agencies in monitoring variance between digital reporting and 3rd party reporting systems
- Support global teams in understanding web performance and providing benchmarks across markets
- Help launch site optimization and personalization tests. Monitor results to continually help improve site experience
- Collaborate with engineering teams and help deploy new tracking capabilities across digital properties
- Run a variety of ad-hoc analysis including content engagements, channel performance, geo-break downs, local market performance, campaigns, micro-sites, etc
- Work with teams to improve KPIs through data insights and reporting that needs to be presented for internal and external stakeholders
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics
What You Bring To The Table
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4-6 years of Digital Analytics experience
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and statistical data analysis
- Experience in web clickstream analysis tools e.g. Adobe Analytics/Omniture or something similar
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) / AB / Multivariate testing
- Experienced in personalization tools such as Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Familiarity with BI and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience in digital campaign management, tracking and analysis
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with tag management platforms (Adobe DTM, GTM, Tealium or similar) is a plus
- Technical skills such as SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata are a plus
- Experience with Marketing systems including Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Must be open and able to work in an open office, collaborative environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top