Demand Planning Manager
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Operations at Pure
Operations consists of over 100 employees covering areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities.
The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
What You Will Be Doing
- Forecast Demand for Pure Products assigned, with input from Product Management, Sales Ops, Finance, and internal labs, including historical trends for internal and external demand
- Use internal tools such as Kinaxis to track monthly bookings and forecasts and trends
- Forecast attach rates and fill rates for variations of product options to understand demand of sub-assemblies and key commodity items
- Prepare content for Forecast meetings and S&OP meetings on ad-hoc, and on monthly/quarterly cadence
- Add in NPI, internal lab units, and customer try-and-buy units demand to create the total picture of demand
- Lead roll-outs of new tools and incremental features of tools to continue to mature to the Demand Planning and S&OP Process. Kinaxis Planning Tool Super User
What You Bring to the Table
- Considerable knowledge of Demand Planning, and S&OP in high tech
- Background working in Demand Planning or Supply Chain
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in relevant area – Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations, Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Industrial, etc.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and ERP and Planning tools
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative team player with interpersonal cross-functional skills
- Experience leading a roll-out of Kinaxis or other Demand Planning/S&OP systems is a plus
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Individual Development and Career Growth
We host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Job ID: #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top