Country Marketing Manager France
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For four straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Country Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience in driving pipeline generating marketing programs both directly and with channel partners. Reporting to the VP Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy across your territory. You will work with the Global Marketing team and the Regional sales teams to effectively drive awareness and demand.
The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation, expertise with marketing to and with channel partners and significant experience in working with a field sales team to drive results.
- Owns the Regional Marketing strategy
- Build and execute a regional marketing plan designed to hit the targets for the region
- Collaborate closely with local sales teams to ensure delivering against pipeline and progression targets.
- Be the face of your Region to the EMEA marketing team and influence program decisions to the benefit of the region.
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that programs are ‘Digital first’
- Work with Channel Marketing to ensure that the local channel are enabled to execute Pure campaigns
- Work with the Sales Development representative to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustment to programs as necessary to ensure positive outcomes
- Where relevant, support the PR team/agency in your country to align the media activity with local marketing campaigns
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top