Contract Marketing Events Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for APJ and NAM events
- Manage everything from event inception to completion including budget, lead gen, brand presence, staffing, etc
- Evaluate event presence and make recommendations to team
- Work cross-departmentally (PM, IM, DG, Sales, etc) to ensure event success
- Liaison with unions and contracting agencies managing trade shows and booth builds
- Partner with DG and social media teams to coordinate outreach to generate buzz at events
- Managing post event ROI ($$ and brand)
- Work with internal teams following up on leads post event to generate business opportunities
- Track campaign success throughout SFDC and Marketo
- Build brand advocates in emerging regions
- Create unique marketing campaigns to drive event attendance
- Strong field and events marketing expertise
- 4+ years of event marketing experience, experience with APJ region preferred.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Experience in working with a sales team.
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative.
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Back to top