Channel Sales Operations Analyst
About Pure Storage
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
The Channel Operations team is responsible for working hand-in-hand with Channel Sales, Sales, Finance, and Operations, with the simple charter of building out the most evolved, energized, and passionate partner ecosystem ever created in IT. Our approach is markedly different and our aspirations are unprecedented. We are creating something new, different, and smarter than the legacy channel go-to-market approaches. Counter-intuitive thinking, perseverance, and a strong foundation in data-driven decision making is a must for this role.
What You Will Be Doing
- This position will report to the Channel Operations director and will provide operational support of all channel sales teams globally with alignment to the WW Channel Sales Vice President.
- Provide analytics in support of Pure's channel playbook as well as developing new metrics to evaluate the performance of the business.
- Manage incentive calculations, processing and forecasting.
- Evaluate channel programs, uptake, modifications, and enhancements.
- Conduct Salesforce CRM activities in support of the channel sales organization.
- Drive Salesforce enhancements and process efficiencies.
- Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting for field teams as well as executive management.
- Assist with team sales compensation, quota, and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred engineering, sciences, math, or finance.
- 4 to 5+ years of experience with data analytics, critical thinking and decision making.
- Advanced analytical computer skills required (e.g. Excel, MS Access, SQL queries, Business Objects or other BI application, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, data management, data measurements, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results.
- Strong customer service focus, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong desire to build something new and persevere in the face of uncertainty.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Free lunches, dinners, and fully stocked snacks & beverages
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
Job ID: #LI-CA1
Back to top