Central Cisco Alliance Partner Manager
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
Pure Storage is seeking an Alliance Partner Manager to manage Pure’s relationship with Cisco in our Central territory.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive highly productive field-to-field teaming across sales, pre-sales, specialists, and other resources from both Pure and Cisco. Teaming will be focused on pipeline building, NNL/Customer Acquisition, reference building/reference selling, and related activity.
- Drive highly productive Pure partner & Cisco partner collaboration -- joint solution development and deployment, joint demand generation, pipeline building, increase partner rep participation, events, and related activity. Influence key practice areas (Data Center, for example) within Cisco globally based on repeatable success in the west region.
- Align with other alliance partners (VMware, Citrix, etc.) to drive new/incremental value for Pure sales and Pure partners.
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of experience in high tech business development, relationship/alliance management and sales.
- Results driven, customer focused, technologically and competitively savvy.
- Skilled and creative business development manager with understanding for sales and channel dynamics.
- Highly motivated and productive in a hyper-growth environment. Communications and collaboration skills to work effectively with and influence internally and externally and internationally.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills. Able to influence sales and GTM team decisions. High standard for personal integrity.
- Strong, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities, budgets, and deadlines. Experienced at managing and delivering on time with multiple concurrent priorities.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.
Job ID: #LI-AR1
Back to top