Business Systems Analyst - NetSuite
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For three straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Bring To The Team
We are looking for an internal Business Systems Analyst - NetSuite to manage NetSuite and related systems and dependencies. Ideal candidate would have previous experience as a NetSuite developer or System Administrator, with a proven track record.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with Senior Application Owner to maintain and enhance the NetSuite application for internal stakeholders.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet the ever changing needs of the business.
- Manage and maintain proper system access and role definitions.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customized fields, forms, scripts, workflows, custom records and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Occasional travel as needed.
Key Skill Set and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- A fundamental understanding of ERP in large organizations.
- 3+ years of experience in the high tech environment, preferably in the ERP application domain.
- Experience working at/with companies performing complex/large scale applications deployments, employing recognized best practices.
- Experience including a successful track record of multi-tasking several projects and working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to , Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing), Other business areas such as Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment),
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, manufacturing or supply chain management.
- Besides previous NetSuite experience, previous experience with the following applications is also a plus: SalesForce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards.
- Experience creating business requirements documents and/or other application systems related documents.
- Business Knowledge of Hardware industry is a plus.
Culture & Perks
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
Technical Lead, Engineering Operations
Chris oversees the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering, Release, and Q&A Teams in order to ensure the company delivers the highest quality products in the shortest time period possible.
Back to top