APJ Demand Generation Marketing specialist
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for outstanding Lead Nurture & Demand Generation specialist with a proven track record in driving demand and managing all aspects of the lead management process. You will work closely with APJ Digital Marketing and APJ Marketing Operations to capture and analyse lead data and behavior and develop a strategy to effectively segment and nurture leads to drive a response. The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation and an inherent interest in all marketing technology with significant expertise in all aspects of lead management including (but not limited to) marketing automation, digital marketing, email marketing and data analytics.
What you will be doing
- Lead the execution of email programs, including set up in marketing automation platform and coordination with third-party partners
- Develop an effective lead nurturing program for all inbound and outbound campaigns
- Manage all aspects of the customer data journey from data collection and profiling to data analytics and identifying journeys quickly to enable effective responses
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing and the Marketing Operations Manager to help support all elements of APJ Marketing pipeline contribution including lead scoring, lead management, campaign tracking, database health and targeting and segmentation
- Run regular marketing metrics reviews across the regions advising the team of where to optimise their plans
- Support the end to end execution & tracking of regional demand generation digital campaigns inclusive of webinars, paid search, paid media and social campaigns
- Work hands-on with our marketing technology stack in region. Currently including (not limited to) Marketo, SFDC, Lean Data, Beckon
- Contribute to the development of APJ Programs with reporting to enable us to quickly optimise our content creation and execution requirements
- Effectively communicate and partner with internal stakeholders to drive audience development and engagement efforts
- Work with digital marketing to build a high performing demand generation program that consistently produces high quality prospects for our sales team.
- Participate in the planning process of email, webinar, event programs, and content creation
What you bring to the team
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience with customer data profiling & database segmentation (preferably with Marketo & SFDC)
- Functional knowledge of online advertising, search-engine marketing; familiarity with web technology and web analytics helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with and collaborating with agencies & outside vendors
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to use data to draw conclusions and execute marketing strategies.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 2-3 years related experience.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy.
Meet Some of Pure Storage's Employees
As part of Pure Storage’s UI Team, Colton and his peers handle all the different ways customers manage their storage, ensuring the company’s offering meets their needs.
Back to top