About the role.
Our Underwriting Admins spend their time delighting our insureds & Broker partners. In a high volume, service-oriented workplace, our Underwriting Admins are the front line in providing the exemplary service PURE was founded on. We have created a unique method for working in a contact environment while still delivering on its commitment to service by allowing Underwriting Admins to specialize in a variety of tasks and alternating those assignments to add versatility and diversification to the role.
What you'll do.
- Respond to broker inquiries via telephone, email and mail making it easy to do business with PURE Programs
- Process transactions in policy administration system and provide operational support for other team members
- Obtain P&C and E&S licenses
What we're looking for.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
- Experience in customer service situations, contact center environment preferred.
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required.
- Data entry experience and working knowledge of excel, word, and email applications.
- Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency, looks for process improvements and has strong organization skills.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
Anna A.Director, Member Services
Anna coaches a team of member service associates with the goal of developing them within their role serving members, as well as within the organization overall.
Back to top