Senior Integration Engineer
- White Plains, NY
About the role.
PURE is seeking a Senior Integration engineer with hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing Mulesoft and Node JS based Integrations and API solutions. S/he provides specialized technical and quick-hit solutions for strategic and near-term projects. S/he leads the design and development of Mulesoft and AWS Serverless solutions aligned with all facets of PURE's business units utilizing robust computing architectures in a multi-tier environment. S/he delivers high-quality software products using the agile methodologies to ensure the highest priorities are delivered first.
What you'll do.
- Integration Engineer provides Design, Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Functional and User Acceptance Testing and Production implementation support across all environments.
- Provides technical leadership to other development teams that are using the API platform
Design high-quality APIs that are scalable and global at the core.
- Setup Security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets
- Anypoint Platform Administration, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment support, and Knowledge transfer for MuleSoft and Node JS Integrations for training and mentoring other team members.
- Write Technical Design Documentation that captures MuleSoft/Node JS functional and nonfunctional details utilizing Integrations design templates; Open API/RAML/Swagger definition for all interfaces.
- Developed and Unit Tested Applications checked into code repository and deployed through Continuous Integration toolchain into development & test environments & relying on MUnit/Jest framework for validation of thus developed artifacts
- Developer/Engineer will maintain adherence to security, audit compliance, and error handling best practices the project's entire life-cycle
- Actively participate in Agile sprint ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review/product demo, and sprint retrospective)
- Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
- Conduct Design Walkthroughs, Code Reviews, and Technical Coaching as warranted
- Setup APIs using AWS API gateway for Public and Private APIs
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Deploy Open API/Swagger Definitions & Implementations, Policies, and Certificates in different environments.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the API Platform in different environments.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to implement CI/CD processes to support secure, scalable, and maintainable releases in a highly regulated environment
- Document and publish technical documentation related artifacts
- Other Duties as Assigned
What we're looking for.
- Bachelor's Degree; Information Technology or equivalent field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3+ years; Information Technology, Technical Application Development, or similar experience Skills.
- Experience with Mule 4
- Experience with Node JS, Typescript
- Experience with AWS Services: API Gateway, Lambda functions, Step Functions and S3
- Experience with REST services, Microservices, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Mulesoft framework components: Designer, Exchange
- Experience with Git, Maven Deployment plugin and NPM/Yarn
- Experience with API Documentation and collaboration tools
- Experience with DevOps automation in AWS and IaC using Terraoform is preferred
- AWS Services : Event Bridge, SQS is preferred
- Experience with Nexus or Artifactory is preferred
- Prior experience in API performance testing(using JMeter or similar tools) is a plus
- Knowledge API Analytics for consumption through various channels including ELK and Kafka stack is preferred
- Knowledge of PaaS, Kubernetes, and Docker is a plus.
Back to top