About the role.
PURE is looking for a storyteller who can master the voice, tone, style, and approach of the brand and bring clarity and simplicity to complicated ideas. The Senior Copywriter will conceive, develop and produce effective copy for a breadth of marketing campaigns and communication initiatives, often working closely with senior leadership. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environments with high visibility under strict deadlines.
What you'll do.
- Write impactful copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of audiences and for a variety of mediums.
- Ensure all copy is insight-driven, on brand, and driving results.
- Assist in PURE's public relations efforts by drafting press releases, award submissions, etc.
- Develop thought leadership content to be distributed through PURE's web properties, social channels, and independent broker network.
- Draft and distribute email communications to PURE's network of independent Brokers and members.
- Assist in the production of PURE's Annual Report to Members, which will include drafting and proofing articles and interviewing member.
What we're looking for.
- 10+ years developing content for an established organization.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Superior writing skills where the focus is substance versus marketing jargon (writing samples required).
- Strong researching, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to simplify concepts and tailor messaging for specific audiences across multiple channels.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
- Flexibility to work across different initiatives in tandem.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
Back to top