Sales & Marketing Manager - Philadelphia
About the role
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be a key member reporting to the AVP, Regional Business Development Executive. The primary goal of this position is to develop and execute business development plans to drive PURE's growth in their specified territories.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary business development partner for a defined set of brokers in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Conduct regular sales calls to broker partners in order to execute defined plans, measure progress, and achieve established KPI's.
- Identify, appoint, and effectively install new brokers;
- Implement strategies to increase production with and penetration of existing brokers;
- Increase large account production among a short list of specified partners;
- Rehabilitate and/or terminate underperforming brokers, as needed;
- Build relationships and positive awareness of PURE among important COIs; and,
- Explore / advance new partnerships, alliances, and programs to grow the PURE membership "in new ways" (Family Office, Wealth Management, non HNW Insurance and Risk Management firms, Real Estate, Construction, etc.).
- Establish personal relationships with a network of influential PURE promoters who unsolicited and willingly share their enthusiasm for PURE with others.
- Actively participate and collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the region/territory growth and profit plan and oversee its successful execution.
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience working with high net worth clients preferred.
- Personal lines property and casualty insurance experience in sales, marketing, or underwriting is a plus.
- Intrinsic curiosity.
- Comfort level calling on wealth advisors and other centers of influence.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, lead, and inspire others.
- Demonstrated progression of increasing responsibility.
- Extraordinary at multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Consistently exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm.
- Frequent travel within assigned territory.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Back to top