Risk Manager - Los Angeles, CA
About the role.
We are seeking a Risk Manager with a passion for service orientation. The Risk Management team is focused on adding value to PURE and its membership through engagement, confidence building, technology, and offering loss prevention measures. Risk Managers are responsive, productive, and efficient. This role will interact with both members and brokers. The Risk Manager is a key member of the Risk Management team, reporting to the VP, Western Zone. The position will be based remotely from home in the greater Los Angeles, CA area.
What you'll do.
- Conduct a determined number of monthly PURE360 consultations at the member's home and complete a report in a timely manner.
- Identify potential loss concerns and recommend loss prevention measures.
- Assist members in fulfilling loss prevention recommendations.
- Identify and communicate underwriting concerns.
- Estimate the replacement cost of a home.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regional claims trends and construction costs.
- Create an exceptional member experience by creating a lasting relationship with the member based on trust and empathy.
What we're looking for.
- 2 - 5 years' experience in loss control, construction, home inspection, residential or commercial appraising, insurance, or a related position preferred.
- Consistent travel within an assigned territory to members' homes.
- The territory for this job includes the state of California. Some travel may be required to other states periodically as well as occasional overnight travel.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Solid relationship management and customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, and establish trust and credibility.
- Attention to detail, analytical and solid problem solving skills.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations
- A Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in web applications as well as MS Office to include Excel and Word.
Back to top