- White Plains, NY
About the role.
The Product Analyst is a key member of the Product Management team. We are seeking a talented analyst with a quantitative, analytic background to assist in the development of new states and products and the management of the existing business in support of our growth and profit objectives.
What you'll do.
- Compile and analyze data relevant to product and underwriting performance and provide recommended actions to improve business outcomes
- Support the development of products in new states by analyzing the regulatory and competitive marketplace and completing analysis to support state product filings.
- Assist in the creation of product systems specifications for the automation of new products in our systems
- Analyze products in existing states and assist in recommending, filing and implementing changes from filing through systems implementation.
- Support any regulatory and internal reporting and analysis needs through the use of industry and company data
What we're looking for.
- 0-2 years of relevant, analytical experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred, ideally in an analytical field of study such as Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Experience using Excel is strongly preferred
- Experience using software to extract, analyze, organize and communicate data to support decision-making such as SQL, R or others
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Analyst experience in the insurance industry a plus
- Intelligent, curious and self-driven
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
Back to top