About the role.
The Product Analyst will receive training to gain a strong foundation in high net worth property and casualty insurance-this includes learning about PURE products, solutions, and the successful practices that shape our organization and differentiate us from our competitors. We are seeking a talented analyst with a quantitative, analytic background to assist in the development of new states and products and the management of the existing business in support of our growth and profit objectives.
What you'll do.
• Assist in the development and implementation of product strategies through analysis of production metrics, loss data, actuarial indications, competitive positions, underwriting/marketing initiatives and industry intelligence.
• Support the development and implementation of product enhancements to improve performance including internal coordination, state filing and systems implementation.
• Play a game of ping-pong in our café
• Support any regulatory and internal reporting and analysis needs through the use of industry and company data.
• Provide accurate and timely analytical support on assigned projects.
• Query data, performing analysis and creating models to develop and support recommended product changes.
• Attend training sessions and workshops to further develop yourself both personally and professionally in your Insurance career
• Proactively explore new metrics and analytical approaches to improve performance measurement.
• Know your efforts are truly valued and appreciated
What we're looking for.
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience, preferably in an analytical field such as Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or Computer Science
• Knowledge and experience with statistical analysis (is preferred)
• Experience using software to extract, analyze, organize and communicate data to support decision-making
• Analyst experience in the insurance industry (is a plus)
• An intelligent, curious and self-driven individual
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
Back to top