National Product Director
About the role.
We are seeking a talented National Product Director to drive countrywide product management of our core personal lines of business to support our growth and profit objectives. These lines of business include homeowners, personal auto, personal excess liability, jewelry & art collections, as well as other ancillary lines of business targeted at high net worth individuals.
What you'll do.
- Provide overall management of the growth and profitability of one or more product lines.
- Development of comprehensive line of business strategies to drive the growth of assigned products while achieving targeted underwriting profit and delivering the best membership experience.
- Analyze and monitor product performance to make data-based decisions regarding underwriting, coverage, and pricing to drive continuous improvement.
- Act as a product line expert and maintain a thorough knowledge of product features and benefits, as well as industry product trends. Provide product expertise to various internal areas, including underwriting, sales and marketing, claims, legal and finance.
- Collaborate with regional product teams to implement strategies at a state level for each line of business to ensure adherence to and consistency with national strategies.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor actions, industry developments and Member needs and drive product innovation to meet the needs of PURE's target market.
What we're looking for.
- 5-10 years progressively more responsible work experience in insurance product management.
- Superior analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills with a deep intellectual curiosity and an ability to make data-based decisions.
- D e mo n s trat e s t h e hi gh est l e v els o f e th i c s, v al u es, a n d i n t e g rit y ; s / h e s h o u ld be h i gh ly respe c t e d within c u rre n t / p r e v i o u s o r g a n i z ati o n s as a t r u s t ed p r o f e s si o n al.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of the needs of our insured members. You should be an advocate for members and passionate about our mission.
- Must be able to lead through influence, rather than authority only. Collaborative and community-oriented; must be a team player and able to operate as a "player-coach."
- Relevant work experience or Bachelor's degree required, preferably in an analytical field of study such as Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics
- High net worth personal lines insurance experienced preferred, but not required
Back to top