Member Services Associate - Scottsdale
Member Services Associate
Privilege Underwriters, Inc. is the insurance holding company dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for responsible high net worth individuals and families that are members of Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE). Our Member Services Associates exude a passion for facilitating an unequaled service experience for our members and independent broker partners while providing comprehensive operational support for the organization. The position encompasses the development of enhanced business practices that result in increased revenue and efficiency while making a purposeful impact on the company's success and growth. The Member Services Associate reports to the Member Services Supervisor and will be based out of our Scottsdale, AZ office for our Summer 2018 program.
A Day in the life of a MSA
In an exciting team based and growth focused environment, our MSA's are the leaders in providing the exemplary service on which PURE was founded. PURE has created a unique method for working in a contact environment while still delivering on its commitment to service by allowing MSA's to specialize in a variety of tasks and alternating those assignments to add versatility and diversification to the role. Our associates are provided with the most advanced technological and developmental resources necessary to equip them with the tools essential to their success.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Seize every opportunity to create an exceptional member experience and reinforce an alignment of interests with the membership and independent agency partners
- Corresponds with member and independent broker partners via telephone, email, and live chat communications for all account management inquiries and requests.
- Ensures efficient and quality customer interactions resulting in member and broker satisfaction.
- Processes transactions in policy administration system and provides operational support for other departments.
- Support PURE's growth by managing and evaluating new business quote submissions. Frontline account underwriting and assessment.
- Evaluate insurance to value appraisals (PURE 360 reports) to ensure coverage and policy details are accurate.
- Assist in the execution of the monthly billing and payment process. Field billing inquiries and facilitate the overall premium payment process.
Position Requirements/Aligning Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility.
- Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency, looks for process improvements and has strong organization skills.
- Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
- Experience in customer service situations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are necessary.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
PURE is a policyholder-owned insurer providing best-in-class, customizable coverage throughout the U.S for high-value homes, automobiles, jewelry, art, personal liability and watercraft. Inspired by some of the finest mutual and reciprocal insurers in the world, PURE emphasizes alignment of interests and transparency for its members. PURE's low cost of capital, careful member selection, and proactive risk management all contribute to highly competitive rates. As a member of The PURE Group, PURE is rated A- "Excellent" for Financial Strength by A.M. Best.
We offer a full range of comprehensive benefits, including base salary, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, life insurance and a matching 401k program.
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
President & CEO
Ross is the founder and CEO of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies. Under his leadership, the company has experienced unprecedented growth since 2006 and has earned recognition for its company culture, innovative products, and more.
Back to top