Member Services Associate
About the role.
Our Member Services Associates exude a passion for customer service and a proven record of success in prior endeavors. The position encompasses the delivery of flawless service to our members and independent agency partners, developing ease of doing business practices that result in increased revenue and cost containment and providing efficient and timely operational support for the organization. The Member Services Associate reports to the Member Services Supervisor.
Our MSA's spend their time delighting our Members & Broker partners. In a high volume, service oriented workplace our MSA's are the frontline in providing the exemplary service PURE was founded on. PURE has created a unique method for working in a contact environment while still delivering on its commitment to service by allowing MSA's to specialize in a variety of tasks and alternating those assignments to add versatility and diversification to the role.
What you'll do.
• Must be customer focused and have the ability to delight members and brokers.
• Ensures efficient and quality customer interactions resulting in complete member and broker satisfaction.
• Must be a team player who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency, looks for process improvements and has strong organization skills.
• Responds to member and broker inquiries via telephone, email and mail making it easy to do business with Privilege Underwriters Inc.
• Processes transactions in policy administration system and provides operational support for other departments.
What we're looking for.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail and solid problem solving skills.
• Ability to demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility.
• Agile learner who can quickly absorb information and apply it to current business situations.
• Experience in customer service situations, contact center environment preferred.
• Prior experience in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required.
• Data entry experience and working knowledge of excel, word, and email applications.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Meet Some of PURE Insurance's Employees
President & CEO
Ross is the founder and CEO of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies. Under his leadership, the company has experienced unprecedented growth since 2006 and has earned recognition for its company culture, innovative products, and more.
Back to top