Member Services Associate
- Charleston, SC
Our Member Service's team seizes every opportunity to create an exceptional service experience with PURE's members by using empathy and displaying a passion for customer service, while also providing operational support to the organization. The work is high-volume, but wide-ranging. From helping our members with billing inquiries, to scheduling appraisals and helping mitigate risks to avoid potential losses - our Member Services Associates are inspired to meet the challenges of providing exceptional service.
We encourage our team members to find their passion and pursue it, so a career in Member Services is frequently the launching pad for a rewarding journey at PURE.
To continue delivering an exceptional member experience, we are seeking people who want to:
- Be brand ambassadors for PURE by embodying our purpose and principles
- Build a strong foundation of property & casualty insurance in the high-net worth space
- Participate in a dynamic training program with dedicated resources to set you up for success
- Learn the "ins" and "outs" of insurance contracts
- Gain experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Contribute to our team culture based on empathy and service to others
- Kick-start a meaningful career with a fast-growing company
As a Member Services Associate, you impact this organization by:
- Delivering an unparalleled service experience that fuels organizational growth and the engagement of our members and brokers
- Creating a consistent, courteous, and efficient onboarding and risk management experience
- Helping to safeguard our member's happiness and well-being by mitigating future losses and proactively fulfilling recommendations and requirements from PURE360 inspections
- Serving as a service expert who can easily navigate complex inquiries and billing support
This career is for you if:
- You are detail oriented, process-oriented, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- You have great listening & communication skills through both phone and email
- You demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency and can quickly establish trust & credibility
- You are passionate about customer service
- You can work independently but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere exhibiting team spirit & enthusiasm
- You have established an impressive academic, professional, and recreational profile that demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced environment where multitasking and organizational skills are required
- You are interested in a fast-growing and innovative insurance carrier that specializes in the high net worth market
Successful employees who began their careers in Member Services have gone on to:
- Manage team members in Team Lead and Regional Management positions
- Support our Risk Management team as a Risk Management Associate
- Join our internal Sales team as a PURE Advisor
- Help our Underwriting and PURE Programs teams as an Underwriting Associate
We are seeking bright individuals with ambitions as high as our own. Come join us.
PURE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top